Programmer Analyst 1 – Web Design and Development
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employee(s) assigned to this job. The statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Entry level Programmer/Analyst who will participate in planning, designing, implementing and supporting web applications. The Programmer/Analyst must have the potential to develop excellent design, creativity and programming skills.
FUNDAMENTAL JOB TASKS:
- Work as part of a team to plan, design, develop and support Company’s web applications.
- Adhere to version control and agile methodologies using applicable tools and reporting methods.
- Knowledge of programming and web design fundamentals in order to participate in the development of web applications and systems.
- Accurately and effectively communicate verbal and written project status to Team Lead and Project Manager.
- Assist in writing accurate and web design specification documentation, including diagrams, coding details, and operational and user documentation for various web applications.
- Adhere to a master plan, project schedules and budgets.
- Assist with on-going web application and system support for some production applications.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Graphic Design or other Bachelor’s degree with equivalent combination of formal education and related experience.
- Design fundamentals and experience specifically with digital media including web sites and mobile applications.
- Knowledge in programming fundamentals.
- Applicable Technical Skills – (Familiar with or novice)
- Graphic Design Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite
- Environments - Windows NT/2000/2003/2008.
- Support Tools – Visual Studio 2010, TFS, SharePoint 2010, Project Enterprise 2010, Crystal (Business Objects) Enterprise, MS Project, Visio
- Some experience with: Retail, Point Of Sale, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Intranet, and Web application systems.
- An understanding of the Retail environment encompassing Retail Operations, Distribution, Warehousing and Logistics.
- Able to participate in gathering user-requirements and help create project specifications that contain business, functional and technical requirements.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects concurrently, take initiative and provide status to team lead and Project Manager.
- Able to get along with others and exude confidence with their designs.
- Excellent research, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to engage other department, earn their respect and buy in to the project at hand.
offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume to JobInterest@staterbros.com
or by mail to: Stater Bros.
301 S. Tippecanoe Avenue
San Bernardino, California 92408
Attn: Director of Human Resources