Production Graphic Artist / Designer
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employee(s) assigned to this job. The statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Responsible for all areas of layout, typesetting and proof reading of all company advertising and various department projects.
FUNDAMENTAL JOB TASKS:
- Graphic design and original art preparation
- Ad layout
- Typesetting ad/sign copy
- Proof reading
- Maintain color and black & white art files both in print and in digital format
- Assist in other areas of department as need arises
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be conceptually and verbally creative and have a strong graphics background with a minimum of three (3) years graphic design and pre press;
- College or professional degree in Graphics and Design or equivalent work experience.
- Highly proficient in MAC, proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Quark Xpress;
- Proficient with Personal Computer to include Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Calendar functions of Microsoft Outlook;
- Thorough knowledge of full-color process print production;
- Strong Math and English skills (Grammar and Spelling);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Must be able to pay attention to detail in typing and excellent proof reading skills;
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
- Ability to work within critical deadlines in a team environment.
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally with all levels of individuals doing business from within and outside the Company.
- Confidentiality, integrity, accuracy and problem solving required.
offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume to JobInterest@staterbros.com
or by mail to: Stater Bros.
San Bernardino, California 92408
Attn: Director of Human Resources