Web Developer/Analyst 3
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employee(s) assigned to this job. The statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
A Web Developer/Analyst 3 with demonstrated experience in planning, implementing and supporting medium to large web applications. The Web Developer/Analyst 3 must possess excellent development, project management skills, and the ability to handle day to day management of multiple applications for various lines of business. Innovative highly skilled developer who is passionate about coding, one who is organized and consistently delivers projects on time.
FUNDAMENTAL JOB TASKS:
- Work within a team environment to plan, design, develop and support WEB applications. Team Lead who coordinates tasks and reports progress to management and executives.
- Integrate applications and tools purchased from third parties, such as Kentico CMS and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Lead and participate in the development of applications’ information architecture and visual design.
- Creative development and design of web applications that are customer and employee facing.
- Development of mobile websites and applications.
- Write accurate and detailed project documentation that includes, web architecture diagrams, business technical specifications and operational documentation for web applications.
- Coordinate the activities of resources to complete projects.
- Mentor and assist Junior and Intermediate Programmers in the development of technical skills and experience.
- Provide on-going web application support for various retail applications. (Requires occasional after-hours support).
- Developing web services for external application integration.
- Assist in the development of SQL databases in support of web applications.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or other Bachelors degree with equivalent combination of formal education and related experience.
- Minimum of six (6-10) years full lifecycle web application development, or related, experience. With project or team lead experience of at least 3 years.
- Applicable Technical Skills
- Environments – Microsoft Server 2008, SharePoint, SQL Server, Windows 7 and XP.
- Program Development - SQL-Server, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, HTML, CSS, SOAP, Web Services,
- Web Application and User Interface design – CSS3, JQuery
- Support Tools – Crystal (Business Objects) Enterprise, Microsoft Office, Project Enterprise, Team Foundation Server, Visio, SharePoint, Visual Studio 2010, Photoshop, Illustrator, Telerik, Kentico.
- Applicable experience with: Developing web applications that include; Electronic Payment, eCommerce, Shopping Card, Point Of Sale, MS Business Intelligence, Mobile applications.
- A good understanding of the Retail environment encompassing Retail Operations, Marketing and Advertising.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain of a variety of internal business relationships; must be able to interface with colleagues up to senior-level executives.
- Ability to accurately code user requirements and create technical requirements based on functional requirements and customer requirements gathering sessions.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects concurrently, take initiative and provide follow-through
- Strong structured systems analysis and design experience.
- Excellent Team Lead skills with the ability to delegate and manage tasks among other developers and analysts.
- Ability to manage projects, report status, have great organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume to JobInterest@staterbros.com
or by mail to: Stater Bros.
301 S. Tippecanoe Avenue
San Bernardino, California 92408
Attn: Director of Human Resources