Web Applications Developer Support Analyst (level 1)
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employee(s) assigned to this job. The statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
This position requires only entry level experience with software development and testing with an emphasis on support and problem solving skills. Strong experience with software development lifecycle skills including requirements gathering, functional design, technical design, development and testing with an emphasis on the testing skills. The individual will be required to grow our testing discipline and culture and need a candidate with test experience and leadership capabilities.
FUNDAMENTAL JOB TASKS:
- Work as part of a team to design, develop, test, and implement web applications and user interfaces in support of company goals and objectives within project timelines and budget.
- Work with the business to accurately gather user-requirements and develop functional and technical specifications.
- Develop test plans and test cases.
- Create test harnesses or frameworks, as necessary.
- Develop automated tests.
- Update standards and guidelines as necessary for test tools, process and automation.
- Provide accurate test estimates and durations and coordinate with the project schedule.
- Coordinate work activities with other team members.
- Implement test methodologies to ensure requirements compliance and operational readiness for company's systems.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum eight (8) years application design and development experience.
- Minimum five (5) years software testing, including test analysis, plan development and execution.
- Minimum five (5) years development and implementation of advanced testing techniques, including automated test execution. Load and performance testing is a plus
- Applicable Technical Skills
- Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server.
- Web Application Design and User Interface Design.
- Senior level experience with test automation.
- Strong understanding of quality engineering and test principles and practices.
- Strong structured systems analysis and design experience.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of data, information management and end-user-reporting tools.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with end-users, project team members and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge on source code and change management control
- Effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Experience with Grocery Retail beneficial
offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume to JobInterest@staterbros.com
or by mail to: Stater Bros.
San Bernardino, California 92408
Attn: Director of Human Resources