Return to Media List
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
STATER BROS. MARKETS AT YUCCA VALLEY
Stater Bros. markets completes $1.3 million major remodel of East Yucca Valley Supermarket.
San Bernardino, California (Tuesday, January 08, 2008) -
Newly Remodeled “Blue Ribbon” Full Service Supermarket will Better Serve Yucca Valley Customers
Stater Bros. Markets is pleased to announce the completion of a $1.3 million major remodel of its Full Service “Blue Ribbon” Supermarket located at 58060 - 29 Palms Highway, Yucca Valley, California.
The newly remodeled East Yucca Valley Supermarket has remained open during the entire remodel process, and a 4-week Re-Grand Opening Celebration will begin on January 9, 2008.
Stater Bros. has been serving the community of Yucca Valley since 1980. In addition to the newly remodeled East Yucca Valley Stater Bros. Supermarket (which opened in 1992), Stater Bros. also operates another Supermarket in Yucca Valley at 57075 - 29 Palms Highway.
Every department in the newly remodeled East Yucca Valley Stater Bros. Supermarket has been modified to offer a greater variety of products and more services. The new enhancements include:
- Full Service Meat Department with famous Stater Bros. Butchers behind the counter offering a selection of U.S.D.A. Select Meat, Harris Ranch Premium All-Natural U.S.D.A. Choice Black Angus Beef, and U.S.D.A. Prime Beef (upon request)
- Full Service “Fresh” Seafood Department
- Full Service Hot Deli Department offering hot specialty soups, and a new salad, soup and olive bar plus Stater Bros. famous Golden Fried Chicken prepared in Zero trans fat serving oil
- Full Service Hot Bakery Department featuring daily fresh baked artisan breads, cookies, rolls, elegant desserts, and custom-made cakes for all occasions, including picture cakes
- Full Service “Fresh” Floral Department offering a complete selection of cut flowers, bouquets, arrangements, potted plants, home-décor items and custom designs
- “Garden Fresh” Produce Department featuring more than 700 items, including expanded Organic selections
- New interior lighting, flooring and design*Featuring new energy saving lighting and refrigeration systems
Jack H. Brown, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Stater Bros. Markets stated, “The Stater Bros. ‘Family’ of Employees is especially proud of our newly remodeled Stater Bros. ‘Blue Ribbon’ Supermarket which will better serve our very loyal customers and dedicated employees in the great community of Yucca Valley. We also want to thank our loyal customers who continued to shop in our store during the extensive remodeling process."
Stater Bros. was founded in 1936 in Yucaipa, California, and has grown steadily through the years to become the largest privately owned Supermarket Chain in Southern California and the largest employer in both San Bernardino County and Riverside County, with annual sales in 2007 of $3.7 billion. The Company currently operates 164 Supermarkets, and there are nearly 18,000 members of the Stater Bros. “Family” of Employees.
STATER BROS. MARKETS...SERVING SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA FAMILIES FOR 71 YEARS