General duties include: Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
FUNDAMENTAL JOB TASKS:
- Repair, service, and maintain Company equipment including dock ramps, trailer restraint systems, warehouse doors, lighting system, storage racks (including to certified standards) conveyors and general maintenance including plumbing, electrical, hydraulic systems, roof repair, door locks and installation of dock plates. Repair dock ramps, ladders, railings and cart corrals at stores.
- Decision making and problem solving required.
- Ability to troubleshoot and make repairs.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must furnish basic hand tools and roll-a-way tool box.
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally with all levels of individuals doing business from within and outside the Company.
- Must be able to work night shifts and weekends.
- Perform repairs in other shop departments as needed.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Minimum four (4) years work experience and/or classroom related training.
- Must pass a physical and pre-employment drug test.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND/OR CERTIFICATION:
- Must maintain a valid California Driver License with clear record