General Maintenance Technician I
To maintain company facilities in a fully operational condition including maintaining a safe and accessible environment for employees and customers.
Fundamental Job Tasks
- General Maintenance Technician I is expected to be able to perform all the duties of a General Maintenance Laborer;
- Trouble shooting electrical systems;
- Install, remove and repair plumbing systems;
- Service and repair equipment;
- Service of automatic door systems;
- Fixture repairs;
- Basic carpentry maintenance and repairs;
- Flooring installations, removal and repair;
- Lock and finish hardware repairs;
- Emergency roof, ceiling and parking lot repairs;
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency when servicing company needs;
- Must be available 24 hours of emergencies and available for shift work;
- Maintain a sense of integrity;
- Participation in and completion of on-going safety training, equipment training and certifications as relating to job experience;
- Attendance at trade group meetings as authorized by company
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Five (5) years experience or equivalent education and training in facilities maintenance and electrical systems, with emphasis on maintenance of supermarket equipment;
- Applied knowledge of construction trades; carpentry, plumbing, flooring, and concrete;
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Valid Driver License with clear driving record;
- CPR Certificate of completion in ninety (90) days;
- Certified in Ammonica Awareness in ninety (90) days.
To apply for this position please submit your application using our online job portal.