Supervise the Support of Retail and Corporate Infrastructure by leading the Service Desk team.
FUNDAMENTAL JOB TASKS:
- Responsible for supervising the overall customer experience for field and internal IT services.
- Monitor service ticket metrics and analytics to identify problems and/or trends.
- Create technical documentation on problem resolution and build knowledge base capability
- Enforce SLA adherence in the Service Desk and across the IT organization.
- Notify IT Leadership of SLA adherence amongst the IT Groups.
- Utilize industry standard KPIs to measure group performance.
- Produce daily, monthly, quarterly and annual IT SLA reports
- Review / revise Information Technology Service Management system workflows.
- Oversee the appropriate dispatch of field and client technicians.
- Supervise the appropriate escalation and notification of service tickets.
- Schedule weekend and holiday support as needed on a rotating basis.
- Perpetuate the positive “Face of IT” by providing high quality support to Company employees and business partners.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments, meet strict deadlines, and work under pressure.
- Help train Jr. Analyst(s) and assist with their growth.
- Communicate with all levels of management for problem determination and resolution
- Any other duties as assigned for the operation of the IT Department.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- ITSM software knowledge, SNOW preferred.
- Call center / Service Desk team management experience preferred.
- Seven (7) or more years of technical experience working with Personal PC’s and Windows Operating Systems.
- A+ Hardware / Software and Microsoft Certifications preferred.
- Current / continued enrollment in a College or Technical Program in pursuit of degree(s) or certificate(s) is preferable.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in the following areas: Desktop Support, Networking, and Application Support.
- Must be able to work independently and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge of general office management duties.
- Confidentiality, integrity, accuracy and problem solving required.
LICENSES AND/OR CERTIFICATION:
- Valid Driver License with a clear driving record.
- ITIL foundation is recommended
To apply for this position please submit your application using our online job portal.