Try these spooky recipes with your kids!
From Boo-Berry Pies to Mummy Cake Pops we have recipes the whole family will enjoy.
Create your own fall floral arrangement!
Using a fresh pumpkin as a vase is a beautiful way to incorporate your love for pumpkins into your home.
Not So Scary Coloring Pages
Download them and color with your family!
Spooktacular Kids Costume Contest
Fall In Love With These Pumpkin Recipes
Pumpkin Spice Horchata
If you love horchata & pumpkin, then this drink is going to become your fall favorite!
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups of rice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 can Stater Bros. Evaporated Milk
- 1 can Stater Bros. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 can of 100% Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp. of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup of Full Circle Market™ Organic Almond Beverage
- Ice cubes
- 2-3 cups of water
- ¼ cup of Sugar (optional)
- Cinnamon to garnish on top (optional)
For the full instructions, watch our tutorial video on Instagram!
Pumpkin Eggnog French Toast
Pumpkin, Eggnog and French Toast, now that’s a delicious trio!
- 1 can (15 ounces) 100% pure pumpkin
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons Stater Bros. Unsalted Butter, 4 tablespoons softened
- 2 eggs
- 1⅓ cups eggnog
- 1 teaspoon Full Circle Market Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Full Circle Market Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 12 (½-inch-thick) slices brioche bread
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons Full Circle Market Organic 100% Pure Maple Syrup
For the full instructions, watch our tutorial video on Youtube!