Spice up your guacamole with freshly roasted Hatch Chiles! These peppers add a unique twist to a traditional guacamole recipe with their smoky, sweet, and rich flavor.
• 3 Fresh Hatch Chiles
• 5 Avocados
• 2 Limes
• 1/4 cup Full Circle Market Organic Cilantro
• 1/4 cup Red Onion
- Wash, roast and peel the 3 Hatch Chiles, if you need a full guide on roasting and peeling visit here.
- Then de-seed if you’d like less heat or leave them to preserve the spiciness. Then, finely chop them and set the chopped chiles aside.
- Finely chop 1/4 of a red onion and 1/4 cup Full Circle Market Cilantro and set it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl scoop out the 5 avocados, and squeeze out the juice of both limes.
- Add sea salt and cumin to taste, and mash avocados to your desired texture.
- Add the remainder of ingredients and mix well.
- Serve with fresh Cleo & Leo tortilla chips and enjoy!