What are Hatch Chiles?
Hatch Chiles are delicious spicy peppers with a daring exquisite taste. They are only available for a limited time and exclusively grown in Hatch, New Mexico. The chiles' flavor comes from the soil and growing conditions in the Hatch Valley, the rich minerals produce these unique tasty flavors.
Hatch Chile Roasting Event?
Yes! We are excited to partner with Progressive Produce and Aramburo Produce to bring the New Mexican roasting tradition to your community! Choose from 10 lb. or 25 lb. fresh Hatch Chiles and have them roasted* over an open flame. The sight, sound, and smell is an experience-- and the taste of these Hatch Chiles is beyond comparison.
Watch our LIVE Hatch Chile Roasting Event interviews:
2018 Stater Bros. Markets Hatch Chile Roasting Events: Saturday, 11:00am-3:00pm
🔥🔥*Roasting is FREE with the 10 lb. or 25 lb. Hatch Chiles! 🔥🔥
[More locations to be announced]
Only Hot available.
Saturday, August 18
- Store #177 : 30712 Benton Rd. Winchester, CA 92596
- Store #190 : 16904 Main St. Hesperia, CA 92345
Saturday, August 25
- Store #111 : 25904 Newport Rd. Menifee, CA 92584
- Store #194 : 1023 N. Grand Ave. Covina, CA 91724
Saturday, September 1
- Store #121 : 1537 S. San Jacinto Ave. San Jacinto, CA 92583
- Store #154 : 11300 Firestone Blvd. Norwalk, CA 90650
FIND EVENTS ON MAP:
EXCLUSIVE STATER BROS. HATCH CHILE RECIPES:
Stater Bros. Rotisserie Chicken and Hatch Chile Skillet Dinner
Grilled Corn and Hatch Chile Salad
Garlic Sausage Hatch Chile Pizza