Maintain our computerized, on-line, food industry inventory control system.
FUNDAMENTAL JOB TASKS:
- To input data into on-line inventory control system as well as on-line inventory maintenance;
- Physical inventories and routine cycle counting;
- Assigning space location to merchandise to warehouse;
- Verifying codes, pack size and pallet quantities;
- Check for out-of-stock items;
- Adjust store returns;
- Calculate items needed for warehouse transfers;
- Maintain special orders;
- Make certain any wrong items are returned to vendor;
- Perform all other inventory control duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High School Diploma preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of a computerized, on-line inventory control system preferred;
- Proficient with Personal Computer to include Microsoft Office – Word, and Excel;
- Must have basic math and reading skills;
- Good phone etiquette;
- Ability to read product cases and codes, slot numbers and computer screens;
- Must possess the ability to complete given assignments within allotted time periods in a safe and diligent manner;
- Must maintain a sense of integrity and ability to work well with others:
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally with all levels of individuals doing business from within and outside the Company.
- Must be able to work in a distribution environment where temperatures may range from zero to over 80 degrees.
- Must be available to work a flexible work schedule, including days, evenings, weekends and holiday. Available shifts will include: Nights – to include weekends and Graveyard – to include weekends.