Provide oversight and management of projects in Stater Bros. Markets
FUNDAMENTAL JOB TASKS:
- Maintain and improve the standards for project delivery.
- Maintain and improve the disciplines by which projects are delivered.
- Ensure that project stakeholders have the resources required to perform their tasks.
- Manage the coordination between all tasks and resources in a project.
- Communicate the status of projects, their timelines and budgets to the Project Management Lead.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders as needed for project delivery.
- Take overall responsibility to ensure that projects are planned, managed and delivered according to standards.
- Contribute to the project intake process, ensuring that the workflow is followed to properly capture demand.
- Superior analytical, evaluation, and problem-solving abilities.
- Perform other duties as required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology or other related discipline required.
- 5+ years of experience managing projects as a primary job function.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices for project management and delivery.
- Proven ability to successfully manage budgets.
- Experience in managing large-scale projects.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND/OR CERTIFICATION:
- Current Project Management Institute Project Management Professional (PMP) strongly preferred.