Maintain security of Company premises, property, and personnel.
FUNDAMENTAL JOB TASKS:
- Monitor and control of vehicles, vendors, visitors and employees to Company premises as internal theft.
- Conduct investigations of crimes against the Company.
- Control subjects detained for investigation.
- Write reports relating to investigations.
- Coordinate information to Law Enforcement and Prosecuting Agencies.
- Provide testimony and present evidence at Criminal and Civil trials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Knowledge of Criminal Laws – Security responsibility and procedures.
- Exercise of good judgment in the apprehension, detention and/or arrest of suspects.
- Must maintain a sense of integrity.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND/OR CERTIFICATION:
- PC832 Certificate (level 3-2-or 1 Reserve Status preferred)
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Valid California Drivers License with good driving record.