Provide support to the team in the stewardship of Corporate, Distribution & Retail IT Security
FUNDAMENTAL JOB TASKS:
- Support activities to strengthen the IT Security Program
- Provide consultative direction to less experienced Security Engineer(s).
- Document system operations and compliance remediation.
- Responds to end user requests, changes to policies, resolves and follows up on escalated issues.
- Perform firewall policy and configuration reviews.
- Analyze performance indicators to ensure that systems are secured effectively.
- Perform log analysis for security anomalies using monitoring and detection tools.
- Participates in penetration testing and compliance audits of all enterprise systems.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Fulfill administrative and technical reporting and documentation requirements.
- Be on call, respond to after-hours support issues, and work extended hours.
- Perform other duties as required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology preferred.
- 6+ years of experience applying compliance controls across security technologies and architecture.
- Demonstrated knowledge of evaluating risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, and penetration tests.
- Advanced knowledge of encryption, network security design, and security group configuration.
- Strong experience with Cisco NG Firewalls (with IPsec/SSL VPN) and Cisco Firesight IPS Administration.
- Strong knowledge of Network Automation software (NetMRI or similar) and device provisioning.
- Strong knowledge of auditing tools such as Redseal, Nipper, Rapid7 Nexpose, Qualys or similar
- Strong knowledge of Netflow, with Scrutinizer, Stealthwatch, or similar flow based security tool.
- Experience with risk control frameworks: PCI, ISO, COBIT, COSO, and ITIL.
- Extensive experience with intrusion detection, data loss prevention, and identity management.
- Strong understanding of firewalls and network segregation for secure alcove design for PCI compliance.
- Experience with automation through scripting with PowerShell, Python, or Perl.
- Experience with change management methodologies and IT service management.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND/OR CERTIFICATION:
- Cisco CCNP Security, CEH, CISSP or equivalent is required
- Cisco CCIE Security is highly desirable