Stater Bros. Charities funds nonprofit organizations that help strengthen the communities Stater Bros. Markets is privileged to serve. Please refer to the guidelines below.
Organizations and Causes We Support
Veterans & Active Duty
The organization requesting a grant application must meet the following requirements.
- Tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code.
- Support communities served by Stater Bros. Markets including San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, Los Angeles, San Diego, Kern, and Ventura counties.
- Been in operation for at least one year.
- You can apply once per 12-month perod.
Grant Review Process
- Organizations must be able to prove their nonprofit status. Organizations are vetted through GuideStar and supporting documents.
- Applications are screened for eligibility and basic requirements. If it does not meet the requirements, then your application is likely to be rejected.
- Grant awards are determined by the application substance and financial review.
- Grants typically range from $500 to $2,500.
- Organizations will be notified by email and/or mail regardless of outcome.
- If awarded, organizations are expected to provide an impact report (6) six months after receiving the grant.
Ready to apply?
Grant funding is closed. Please check back in May 2021. Thank you.