San Bernardino, California (October 9, 2020) – Stater Bros. Markets is excited to announce the opening of a new supermarket to serve the community of Ontario Ranch. The new store will be located at 3460 E. Ontario Ranch Road and will be the fourth to serve the City of Ontario.
Our new store will officially open for business on Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 6:00 a.m. with thorough cleaning and sanitation procedures in place for a safe, reassuring shopping environment. After Wednesday it will be open daily from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. The new store will be led by Store Manager, Richard Martinez who has over 22 years of service with the company.
“We look forward to the opportunity to serve the needs of Ontario Ranch and the surrounding communities,” said Stater Bros. CEO Pete Van Helden. “Local residents will be pleased with our product offerings and the exceptional shopping experience that we will provide,” Van Helden concluded.
At 45,204 sq. ft., the new supermarket will feature:
- A full-service Fresh Meat Department with Stater Bros.’ famous, certified Meat Cutters to serve you
- A full-service Fresh Seafood Department with seafood experts to assist you
- Fresh sushi handcrafted in-house daily
- A full-service Deli offering our famous Cleo & Leo fried chicken, specialty sandwiches, charcuterie meats and fine cheeses, and a full line of available party trays
- A full-service Bakery with artisan breads and rolls, specialty single-serve desserts, Cleo & Leo classic cakes, and in-house cake decorators to assist with your special occasion needs
- A Floral Department for that special gift of fresh flowers, plants or floral arrangements
- A garden-fresh Produce Department featuring over 1,000 items and a large selection of organic items
- Fresh fruit cut daily at a prominently displayed cutting station
- High-end, premium wines and an extensive craft beer selection
- Gourmet, natural/organic, and global foods
- Freshly prepared, grab-and-go food items for the ultimate in convenience
- Specialty foods to accommodate vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free diets
- Modern features such as beautiful, low-maintenance flooring and energy-efficient LED lighting
In honor of Stater Bros.’ long-standing tradition of giving back to the communities it serves, Stater Bros. Charities will present donations totaling $12,500 to Inland Valley Hope Partners, City of Ontario – Youth Activities League, Ontario Police Officers’ Association, Alzheimer’s Association Inland Empire Chapter, and Bob Hope USO Ontario.
About Stater Bros. Markets
Stater Bros. was founded in 1936 in Yucaipa, California, and has grown steadily through the years to become the largest privately owned Supermarket Chain in Southern California and the largest private employer in both San Bernardino County and Riverside County. The Company currently operates 171 Supermarkets, and there are approximately 18,000 members of the Stater Bros. Supermarket Family. Since 2008, Stater Bros. and Stater Bros. Charities have contributed more than $80 million in food and funds to local Southern California communities. For more information, visit staterbros.com.
STATER BROS. MARKETS…SERVING SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA FOR 84 YEARS
# # #