Football season is here, which means it’s time to tailgate! And with help from Stater Bros. Markets, it’s easy to pick up all your ready-to-go favorites so you can get to tailgating faster. We’ll go step by step to show you how to set up your perfect tailgate.
Step 1. Setting Up and Decorating
Start looking for your parking spot! This is where we’ll set up to start having a good time before the game starts.
Make sure you have the basics:
- Folding table for all your snacks and drinks
- Festive tablecloths
- A few comfy chairs
- Pillows and blankets so you’re cozy during cold nights
- Any fun football or picnic decorations you have on hand
- An ice-chest and plenty of Ice to keep your drinks and food cold
- Simply Done disposable cups, napkins, plates, and cutlery
- Fall colored foliage and flowers from our floral department
Step 2. Pick Up Your Favorite Tailgating Foods
A good tailgate needs good food to go with it! Our service deli, bakery, and produce departments are where you’ll find delicious ready-to-go tailgating favorites. Make sure you take a look at our Weekly Ad before you go to view the latest deals.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Service Deli:
- Cleo and Leo Fried Chicken and Hot Wings
- Premium Family Sized Subs
- Potato or Macaroni Salad
- Fresh Tortilla Chips and 6-Layer Dip
- Cleo and Leo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Fresh Cut Fruit Trays
- Vegetable and Dip Trays
- Fresh Salsa
Step 3. Grab Your Favorite Ice-Cold Drinks
Refreshing drinks keep you cool during your easy football tailgating day! We offer a variety of different drinks that are perfect for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a light ice-cold beer or a sweet lemonade we’ve got you covered!
Here’s some of our favorite drinks:
- Ice-Cold Light Beer
- Stater Bros. Markets Lemonade
- Full Circle Market Water Bottles
- Iced Tea
- Cocktail Essentials (Liquor, Fresh Limes, Fruit Juices.)
Must be 21+ to purchase and consume alcohol. Please enjoy responsibly.